Ministry of Hajj and Umrah

Saudi citizens can now invite Muslim friends abroad to perform Umrah on personal visit visa

  • Aside from performing Umrah, visitors can also make trips to various tourist destinations in the Kingdom
  • Applications for personal visit can be submitted through the visa platform of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
By Arab News ·