Iran’s Revolutionary Guards deny reports of drone attack in Tabriz

This handout satellite image released and taken by Maxar Technologies on June 17, 2025 shows destroyed vehicle tunnel openings at the Tabriz missile facility in Tabriz, Iran, after they were hit by Israeli airstrikes. (AFP)
Short Url
Updated 25 June 2025
Follow

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards deny reports of drone attack in Tabriz

  • Iranian media said air defenses were activated in the area amid a shaky ceasefire between Israel and Iran

TEHRAN: Iran’s Revolutionary Guards denied earlier reports on Tuesday that there was a drone attack in the northwestern city of Tabriz, three Iranian news sites reported.
Earlier on Tuesday, Iranian media said air defenses were activated in the area amid a shaky ceasefire between Israel and Iran.

 


Palestinian child killed in explosion of Israeli ordnance near Jericho

Updated 4 sec ago
Follow

Palestinian child killed in explosion of Israeli ordnance near Jericho

  • Unexploded ordnance from Israeli forces detonated in Farush Beit Dajan area
  • Forces prevented residents from approaching the site afterward

LONDON: A Palestinian child was killed and two others were injured on Tuesday in the north of Jericho, due to an explosion involving remnants of Israeli military munitions.

Ahmad Ghawnameh, mayor of Al-Jiftlik village in the central Jordan Valley, reported that unexploded ordnance from Israeli forces detonated in the Farush Beit Dajan area, resulting in the death of one child and leaving others with serious injuries.

Ghawnameh did not specify the type of ordnance that exploded. He added that Israeli forces prevented residents from approaching the site, according to the Wafa news agency. The Palestinian Health Ministry did not confirm the name or age of the child at the time of publication.