Ukraine has reached a preliminary agreement with Russia on establishing a humanitarian corridor to evacuate women, children and the elderly from the besieged city of Mariupol on Wednesday, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk said.
“Given the catastrophic humanitarian situation in Mariupol, this is where we will focus our efforts today,” she wrote on Facebook.
Ukraine says corridor agreed for evacuating women, children and elderly from Mariupol
Short Url
https://arab.news/bnqmx
Ukraine says corridor agreed for evacuating women, children and elderly from Mariupol
Kremlin: Can’t say yet when new talks on Ukraine will take place
- State news agency TASS earlier reported next talks would be held in Geneva
MOSCOW: Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that he cannot yet confirm when and where a new round of talks on Ukraine will take place.
Earlier on Friday, Russian state news agency TASS reported, citing a source, that next talks would be held in Geneva with the participation of delegations from Russia, Ukraine and the United States.
Earlier on Friday, Russian state news agency TASS reported, citing a source, that next talks would be held in Geneva with the participation of delegations from Russia, Ukraine and the United States.
© 2026 SAUDI RESEARCH & PUBLISHING COMPANY, All Rights Reserved And subject to Terms of Use Agreement.










