- Hussain arrested from court premises, will serve five years
- Had stabbed Siddiqui 23 times in 2016 after she ended their friendship
- Aircraft was on a routine operational training mission
- Committee to probe cause of the accident
- Tax on loans for agriculture, SMEs reduced from 39 percent to 20 percent
- Economists urge the government to ensure strict implementation of all measures
- Taif University (TU) has hired some of the Kingdom's top professional music instructors
- The music courses will include singing training, involving tuition in vocal keynotes, pitch and sight-reading exercises, and the singing of Arabic poetry
- The two leaders are on opposite sides of the Syria conflict
- Russia and Turkey have agreed to coordinate ground operations in Syria
- Assurances given that vaccinators will not be targeted by militants
- The war-torn country had 21 cases of polio last year, among the highest worldwide
- The Dubai index was up by 0.9 percent with Emirates NBD, its largest bank, adding 2.1 percent and its largest listed developer Emaar Properties gaining 2.2 percent
- Nasdaq-listed DP World increased 0.7 percent after increasing its stake in its Australia unit
- Can the mighty minnows continue impressive run in the UAE?
- Or will the big guns start to fire in quarterfinals?